Our First Appointment
This session is a chance for us to meet and decide how we can best work together, although there is no obligation on you to continue to come if you decide not to. Some other things we can talk about are:
• your reasons for coming to counselling
• how I work and am able to help you
• what you are hoping to gain from coming to counselling
• how long counselling might last
It is also important for you to ask any questions of your own and you may want to think about these before we meet. Writing them down beforehand can sometimes be helpful.
• Counselling usually takes place on a weekly basis and at the same time each week.
• Sessions last for 50 minutes.
• We will regularly review how the sessions are going. However do let me know if there is anything you are concerned or worried about as soon as you can, so that we can talk through the issue together and hopefully resolve it.
- £45 per session – 50 minutes in length
- I offer a free initial 15-20 minute phone call for all new enquiries.
- Fees are payable either immediately before or just after the session by bank transfer.
If you are unable to attend a session for any reason please let me know as soon as possible in advance.
If sessions are cancelled with less than 24 hours notice, then a full charge for the session is still required.
My fees are reviewed on an annual basis.